DIRECT INTRACOASTAL WATERFRONT!
Take in the resort lifestyle on .65 Acres of DIRECT Indian River Front! A prime location on the Intracoastal Waterway! The tiled courtyard invites you into this bright, 4 bedroom/2 Bath, open floor plan! Vibrant, waterfront views from the master bedroom, living room with wood burning fireplace and the Florida room! Custom kitchen with ample storage, granite and tiled counters! Master Suite has a large walk in closet, beautiful custom bath with a sunken, tiled walk in shower with seat. Oversized lanai and pool overlooks the river, perfect for a quiet retreat to take in the spectacular Florida sunsets or hosting get-togethers for family and friends. Pier features a generous covered seating area, electric, outside shower and sink for added convenience. This tropical oasis is waiting for you!410 Rio Vista Ln.$799,000 Call JJ @ 258-3160
Toni Pastermack of Pastermack Real Estate
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Brevard County,
Vol. 39, Issue 06, Page 36.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Washer/Dryer Inc.
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV Available
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning, Electric Cooling
- Heating System: Central Heating, Electric Heat
- Roof: Tile Roof
- Stories: 1 Story
- Dwelling Faces: Southeastern Exposure
- Garage: 2 Car Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Parking: 2 or More Parking Spaces, Open Parking Spaces, RV/Boat Parking
- Patio: Open Patio, Open Porch
- Pool: Concrete Pool, Inground Pool
- Porch/Deck: Open Porch
- Fireplace: Wood Burning Fireplace
- Interior Construction: Ceiling Fan(s), Florida Room, Formal Dining Room, Master Bedroom on Ground Floor, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s) in Master Bedroom(s)
- MLS Area: 253 - S Merritt Island
- Boat Facilities: Private Dock, RV/Boat Parking
- Water Utilities: City Water
- Waterfront: River Front, Waterfront
- Lot Size: Cul-de-Sac
- Living Room: 28x17
- Dining Room: 14x9
- Kitchen: 14x15
- Master Bedroom: 16x16
- 3rd Bedroom: 13x12
- 4th Bedroom: 12x15
- 5th Bedroom: 13x12