CANAL FRONT ON LAKE POINSETT!
Live truly ON THE WATER! The Lake Poinsett area is one of Brevards best kept secrets! This truly one of a kind three story home hovers directly ABOVE THE WATER!!! Extremely solid, well built and meticulously maintained home is right in the middle of OLD FLORIDA FRESH WATER PARADISE. Watch the manatees play right from your porch. Spend your days out on the massive 7 square mile Lake Poinsett which is part of the 310 mile long St. Johns River. Words simply cannot describe the charm of this home or area! You must see!!5741 Lake Poinsett Rd. $264,900 Call JJ @ 321-258-3160
Toni Pastermack of Pastermack Real Estate
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Brevard County,
Vol. 39, Issue 13, Page 32.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV Available
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Central Heating
- Roof: Metal Roof
- Stories: 3+ Story
- Dwelling Faces: Northeastern Exposure
- Home Owner Asso.: Community Boat Facilities, Community Water Access
- Exterior Construction: Porch
- Parking: Open Parking Spaces
- Patio: Open Porch
- Porch/Deck: Open Porch, Porch, Wraparound Porch
- Floors: Carpeting, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Construction: Ceiling Fan(s)
- MLS Area: 215 - West Cocoa
- Boat Facilities: Boat Slip, Boathouse, Community Boat Facilities, Private Dock
- Water Utilities: City Water
- Waterfront: Canal Front, Waterfront
- Living Room: 20x20
- Dining Room: 8x24
- Kitchen: 10x18
- Master Bedroom: 10x18
- 3rd Bedroom: 10x14